Test Bank: Ethical Dilemmas and Decisions in Criminal Justice, 10th Edition, Joycelyn M. Pollock, ISBN-10: 1337558494, ISBN-13: 9781337558495
Table of Contents
Part I: ETHICS AND THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
1. Morality, Ethics, and Human Behavior.
2. Determining Moral Behavior.
3. Justice and Law.
4. Becoming an Ethical Professional.
Part II: POLICE.
5. The Police Role in Society: Crime Fighter or Public Servant?
6. Police Discretion and Dilemmas.
7. Police Corruption and Responses.
Part III: LAW.
8. Law and Legal Professionals.
9. Discretion and Dilemmas in the Legal Profession.
10. Ethical Misconduct in the Courts and Responses.
Part IV: CORRECTIONS.
11. The Ethics of Punishment and Corrections.
12. Discretion and Dilemmas in Corrections.
13. Correctional Professionals: Misconduct and Responses.
Part V: ETHICAL CHOICES IN TODAY’S WORLD.
14. Making Ethical Choices.